1. START WHERE YOU ARE: it doesn’t matter who you are or where you are, what you do or what you’re doing for a living, or how old you are.
It is never too late to project your dream life.
First of all, you need to start considering 4 different aspects – love, health, work and fun.
Then, you need to figure out how you can start improving these aspects as early as two weeks.
2. DEFINE YOUR “COMPASS”: If you want to build your compass, you need two things: first of all, you need an idea of life and work.
What gives meaning to your life? Why do you want to have a job? What are you looking for in your work?
If you ask yourself these questions, you can realize if the direction you have taken is the right one.
3. YOU NEED TO ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION. Now that you have a clearer idea of life and work, you need to understand if these visions are complementary or if they are in conflict with each other.
Try to figure out what your abilities and limits are, but keep in mind that you can always get better!
4. POSSIBILE WORLDS: Define three hypothetical projects concerning your life over the next five years: who you want to become?
For each year you need to classify 3 questions that can help you to achieve your goal. Then, you need to reflect on your emotions, understand what your available resources are, and also how confident and coherent you feel.
5. ODYSSEY PROJECT: it’s time to look for opportunities!
It’s fundamental to create a network of contacts and to meet new people to reach this goal. In this way, you can open your mind and find new opportunities that you did not consider before.
6. GO FOR IT!
Start your changing process! Try to reduce your possible options, choose one of these three selected projects, and just focus on that. Step by step you will make your life a wonderful project!